Choosing a wedding photographer can be a difficult, time consuming experience. There are so many to choose from. Here are some tips to consider.
1) Get your wedding date finalised ASAP! Lots of photographers book up super early.
2) Check out the photographers style. Does it match yours?
3) Consider your budget.
5) Contact them. Ask them if they have your date available.
From here, it's a great idea to meet with them in person to have a chat and see if you hit it off.
Some quick questions to ask your photographer -
1) Are you the photographer that will be shooting my wedding? Some larger establishments have multiple photographers, you will want to view images from your specific photographer.
2) What procedures do you have in place for keeping files and images safe? Stories of lost wedding images are heartbreaking. One backup is not enough. Backup equipment is also important on the day.
3) Can I see a full wedding you have shot recently? This gives you a more realistic overview of their work.
4) What do I need to know in regards to your contract/deposit/terms of booking?
5) What is included in the package? It helps to know what you are after, photographers deal in digitals, prints, albums, and/or wall art.
6) Will you bring a second shooter? Seconds are great, I won't shoot without one now, they bring the benefit of a second pair of eyes and can solve the age old problem of being in two places at once.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Natalie Pasco Photography
021 146 1755
© AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND WEDDING AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY BY NATALIE PASCO PHOTOGRAPHY 2019